- Maintain forecasting model to deliver a consistently accurate forecast of work, reporting on reasons that impact service or the forecast accuracy;
- Develop a scheduling process to show expected volumes and staffing needs within client services, making the best use of the available staff to deliver service;
- Produce and maintain management information for internal needs and client needs;
- Analyze reasons for calls and emails and support the growth of self-service and our objective to reduce contacts to helpdesk;
- Report on adherence issues or where best practice is not being followed to improve adherence and efficiency;
- Be the point of escalation for our CRM tools (Zendesk), resolving issues with service and overseeing change requests and new release implementation and testing;
- Support the wider business with ad-hoc MI and Data requests;
- Responsible for producing performance reporting for the Managed Services Team;
- Creation and maintenance of procedures to ensure the role can be covered during periods of leave/absence;
- Become a superuser for our BAU systems and support the most effective use of the tools to help deliver service within the Managed Services Team;
- Managing CRM administrators performance, addressing any performance or adherence issues;
- Effectively lead CRM administrators and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality, and excellence;
- Training delivery and sharing expert knowledge: basic Excel – Academy, VBA, Data Analytics best practice.
- New topics: be able to perform research of any work-related topics for projects or meetings using internal tools;
- Actively attend team training: Specific Training, soft-skills, Excel Training;
- Continually resource best practices and Innovation ideas in Data Analytics domain;
- Prove responsibility for own development: keep objectives tracker updated, ask 360 feedback from colleagues as agreed with line manager, identify new areas to develop.
What skills and values you will bring:
Proven ability to define and deliver analytics that have a business impact/A minimum of 2 years as a data analyst/analytics consultant or similar
- Demonstrated capability of handling stakeholder demands of increased complexity Experience of analyzing data sets that result in a business outcome;
- SQL and Excel expertise;
- Experience of BI/CRM tools;
- Understanding and experience of relational databases;
- Ability to turn requirements into valuable and usable deliverables;
- Ability to suggest analytical solutions that will move the needle in terms of what the team can provide;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in Romanian and English;
- Ability to demonstrate a willingness for continuous learning.
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- An opportunity to work in an fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression;
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative;
- Fast-paced agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients.